This role performs routine, complex analytical review of data and/or documentation and may assist in the completion and delivery of scheduled updates and/or performs complex analysis to identify and resolve 'systemic' or process-level issues. Provides feedback for policies, procedures, and training materials to maximize efficiency and customer service.
May be responsible to collect, review and analyze data and/or documentation to ensure compliance with department SLA’s, policies, procedures, and/or regulatory and risk requirements which may require interpreting policy changes and impact to function. May serve as business unit liaison with other departments. Instructs and provides guidance in cases requiring complex research and usage of systems. Maintain/create accurate and timely reports and/or documentation with minimal supervision and oversee the timely completion of scheduled departmental reporting. May perform ad hoc analysis and reporting and collaborate with Management and stakeholders. Collaborates with project team stakeholders and senior management as needed to ensure business needs are met without negative impact to existing functions and services.
Strong Mortgage background with knowledge of the loan cycle.
Experience with Blend & BK applications specifically Empower
· Superior organization skills
· Excellent ability to multi-task
· Superior customer service skills
· Superior knowledge of department computer applications and systems
· Superior time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Superior analytical skills
· Strong capacity to work independently
· 8+ years, Professional experience in mortgage & financial services industry