Location: Johnston, RI (occasional remote)
Duration: 6 months
UI Delivery Framework for mobile banking app and .com site.
Manager is looking for someone with Angular 5 experience.
* Looking for a leader with a background in UI Development
* This role will set the technical direction, work with Green Pixel Studios. They will need to be hands on with the code
* 5 years min. experience
*In addition to the key requirements in the job description, they must have Agile experience (experience working on Scrum teams). It would be nice to have someone who was a technical lead. (Their environment is leading by example)
*Work Site = 5 days in Johnston, RI (when BAU)
We are looking for an experienced lead Front End (UI) Web developer to work as part of an agile team setting direction, maintaining and enhancing online banking experiences. The right individual for this role must have a strong balance of leadership, design skills and technical expertise.
• Lead and grow a small geographically distributed team of developers
• Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and architecture teams
• Turn high level business requirements and UX designs into user-friendly applications across mobile and web
• Drive the team to deliver quality front-end applications in an Agile environment
• Collaborate with other platform teams to ensure seamless integration
• Contribute to development efforts through code reviews, architecture/design technical plans, and “hands on” coding
• Stay up to date on emerging front-end technologies
• 5+ years of software development experience, with emphasis on Front-End Single Page applications
• Experience with Content Management platforms such as Open Text
• Demonstrated experience defining strategic technical UI direction for a product
• Experience leading a product development team
• Agile practitioner with experience delivering solutions in a SaaS environment
• Strong balance of design skills and technical expertise
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Experience leveraging AWS or similar PaaS technologies
• Proficiency understanding cross-platform compatibility issues and workarounds.
• Experience developing secure software solutions following industry best practices
• Knowledge of UI Automation testing frameworks and best practices
• Experience with Backbase a plus
• Experience with digital banking products and experiences
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent