The senior analyst of Electronic Data Interchange is responsible for setting up clients on the EDI systems for payments processing.
The EDI Operations team is responsible for on boarding clients on the EDI systems; this includes building customer profile, map development, customer testing and production support.
This role is suited to an adaptable self starter with the desire to drive results and who possesses the capabilities to forge strong partnership and deliver through influencing and collaborating with others.
The key deliverables of the role are:
• Create business requirements, build customer / trading partner and end to end customer testing
• Work with various stakeholders including transmission and mainframe teams
• Participate in the customer kick off call to review EDI process and gather customer technical requirements
• Work directly with clients and other stakeholders to resolve setup issues
The Business: Operations, Commercial Banking
Commercial Operations support a diverse range of products including Global Wire Transfer, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Wholesale Lockbox, International Trade & Supply Chain Finance, Foreign Exchange, Cash Management, Commercial Loans, Asset Based Lending and Leasing.
• Knowledge of EDI operations, data mapping and payments processing would be a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of Payments Processing including ACH, Wire, Check Print and Lockbox
• Knowledge of Industry File Formats including X12 820 and 823, EDIFACT, IDOC, XML, FF and CSV
• Extensive knowledge of Mainframe technology.
• Ability to multi task, prioritize and work independently
• Track record of fostering collaboration and innovative thinking
• Ability to work under own initiative and drive results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A track record of building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to analyze data, identify trends and formulate proposals
• Excellent time management skills; goal driven while also meeting day to day business needs.