Works in an Agile environment. Build, test and deploy new or enhanced technologies. Develops and enhances solutions including screens, interfaces, web services, conversion scripts, and other components. Troubleshoot production issues. Collaborates with product owners, business analysts, developers, and the project team members to identify, develop, document, and deliver products. Prototypes concepts to assist with feasibility analysis.
Client is seeking a temp web and application developer responsible for full stack development, configuration and support of web applications.
The team’s portfolio includes a variety of cloud hosted applications such as a multi-tenant content management system, student information system, a science laboratory inventory system, learning management system modules and several other web applications that support the School’s academic, research, and administrative computing needs.
The ideal candidate will enjoy managing many streams of shifting work priorities, and strongly prefer working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Support, maintenance and enhancements of a growing WordPress multi-site installation of over 1,800 sites (WordPress Core, Plugins, themes, with object-oriented PHP 7 and React).
- Support, maintenance and enhancements of a laboratory hazard management web application (Laravel, PHP, jQuery, Bootstrap).
- Implement changes across the Schools websites to ensure code, functionality, and user experience meets the accessibility standards (WCAG 2.1)
- Tests and documentation (technical and customer facing).
- AGILE and devops practices (Jira, GitHub, CI/CD).