Working as a Technical Architecture Leader, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you’ll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they’re within reason, fiscally and technically. You’ll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures.
You will play an integral role in building the team’s skillset while demonstrating your leadership values through delegation, motivation and trust. You will not just lead, but you will be "hands on do". Our culture is a learning org based on exploring, thinking and doing. Decisions should be made through a strong reasoning model. You will have a say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact in collaboration with technologists.
• You will define cloud native architectures built for internet scale web service/API platforms from the ground up
• Leverage Enterprise design patterns, industry best practices
• Foster a culture of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architecture
• Design systems leveraging a messaging, and event-driven architectures, Kinesis, Kafka
• Lead by example with a hands on close to the code approach
• Ability to design while working behind API gateway products like ZUUL, WSO2, Datapower
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Use your strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
• Work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Work with a Dev/ Ops SRE based mindset to create distributed platforms, including Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service environments.
• 3-5 years experience with leading and motivating a team of architects.
• 3-5 years experience with cloud-based software systems and their application lifecycle specialties
• 1-3 years in a continuous delivery environment with automation and a zero human touch mindset.
• 5-7 years experience implementing and designing REST APIs
• 3-5 year of exposure to distributed systems on AWS, Openshift or Kubernetes
• Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures
• 2-4 years experience with building messaging, and event-driven architectures, Kinesis, Kafka
• 2-4 years of experience working behind API gateway products like ZUUL, WSO2, Datapower
• 5-7 experience as a software architect or technical lead
• Ability to design scalable and highly available distributed systems including resilience and stability patterns
• You lead architecture best practices in your current role
• Flexibility: having a propensity to use the right tool for the job