Location: Franklin, TN
Duration: 3 months
Summary:The Help Desk Analyst will support the Identity and Access Management’s (IAM) Access Provisioning team. IAM is a group within the Corporate Security & Resilience (CS&R) organization. The IAM group provides subject matter expertise and associated security services to the business division across the enterprise.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Responsible for providing centralized security access administration and support for various computer systems, applications, platforms and devices.
• Utilize communication, analytical and problem resolution skills to help resolve security and access control problems for users, clients and technical support staff.
• Administer and help support various Information Security management programs and initiatives related to computer security, policy and procedures, and regulatory compliance.
• Add, remove, modify and manage user profiles, passwords and account information for mainframe, network, Active Directory, and databases throughout the organization in a timely manner.
• Meet processing and turnaround times established by internal procedures and guidelines or as required by SLA's while still maintaining a customer service focus.
• Review requests to ensure compliance with all information security standards and policies.
• Follow all information security policies, procedures and guidelines when administering security to ensure the security of the company's information systems.
• File and maintain documentation for future audits and to meet regulatory compliance requirements.
• Assess and quickly resolve user access problems related to security controls on mainframe and distributed computing systems while using good judgment to minimize risk exposure to the business.
Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrated knowledge of multiple platforms is required (Mainframe, Unix, Exchange, AD, VPN, Distributed platforms, etc.) with advanced trouble-shooting and problem resolution skills.
• General understanding of industry standard risk management practices and core remediation strategies.
• Awareness of the Risk Management Cycle (Identify, Assess, Mitigate, Monitor, and Report)
• Demonstrated positive attitude and self-motivated approach to work
• Customer technical support experience to assist colleagues with user challenges.
• Training and mentoring experience to develop more junior members of staff.
• Demonstrated high quality of customer service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred