Location: Charlotte, NC
Remote: we can inquire
Green Pixel Studios is charged with pushing the envelope on user experience design in digital. This role, reporting to the Director of User Experience, will engage in the evolution of user experience in financial services. We are looking for someone who is passionate about envisioning experiences that push imaginative solutions to enable the bank’s clients to fulfill their financial dreams.
The Digital Project Owner supports the Digital Banking UI/UX team in managing work deliverables and routing of work through different tool sets and processes. The ideal candidate is self-directed, highly-collaborative, analytical, and creative. This role coordinates and supports project work: trafficking design, research, and analytics tagging requests within the digital banking organization, supporting agile development teams with direct contact with business lines and other Senior Leadership. This position will also assist in building the larger team to support additional business lines and requests.
Primary responsibilities includes:
• Manages work intake and appropriate routing and work support.
• Ensure UX team and tagging requests are inclusive of materials to start the creative work processes.
• Ensure project work is being completed and tracked on time within the relevant Jira board
• Maintain product backlogs in an Agile format to support development team
• Continually drive digital products towards a meaningful balance between user needs and business objectives
• Manage monthly reviews of the secure environment for pathways that automated testing cannot monitor.
• Support a knowledge center for ADA within user experience design in collaboration with the digital operations, compliance and risk teams.
• Manage development, routing, and approvals of monthly status updates for lines of business to ensure timely publication of consolidated updates.
• Manage key operational work for digital banking.
• 5+ years Project Management experience, preferably working with digital UI/UX or creative marketing teams.
• 3+ years Jira and Agile experience preferred
• Ability to effectively solve problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Creative, analytical and takes initiative, along with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work on competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Frontier Systems Consulting, Inc.