Location: Johnston, RI
Duration: 10 months
Remote: We will inquire if necessary
We are in search of a Provisioning Support Analyst to be an active member of the Identity and Access Management's (IAM) Access Provisioning team.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be user access control, specifically assisting with the Movers / Joiners / Leavers processes. Detailed work assignments include processing system access request forms submitted by colleagues throughout the footprint, and various other tasks related to user account life-cycle management.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Providing customer technical support to assist colleagues with user challenges.
Effectively seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement and automation for all department processes • Continuously working towards risk mitigation for user access issues across multiple platforms on all platform environments.
Additional Job Details: Qualifications Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrated knowledge of multiple platforms is required (Mainframe, Unix, Exchange, AD, VPN, Distributed platforms, etc.) with advanced trouble-shooting and problem resolution skills.
• General understanding of industry standard risk management practices and core remediation strategies.
• Awareness of the Risk Management Cycle (Identify, Assess, Mitigate, Monitor, and Report) • Demonstrated positive attitude and self-motivated approach to work • Customer technical support experience to assist colleagues with user challenges.
• Training and mentoring experience to develop more junior members of staff.
• Demonstrated high quality of customer service • Strong written and verbal communication skills Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Hours: 8am-5pm (no overtime).