Location: Johnston, RI - on site
Duration: 6 months
Resource will need to conduct stakeholder interviews and conduct usability testing. Resources MUST have Sketch experience.
Portfolios must be included in resume to be considered.
We will not have a kick off call for this.
Green Pixel Studios is charged with pushing the envelope on user experience design in digital. We are looking for someone who is passionate about envisioning experiences that push imaginative solutions to enable the bank’s clients to fulfill their financial dreams.
The User Experience (UX) Designer will work on the Mobile Banking team to create best in class digital experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for design and possess superior UX/UI skills. This individual should be able to translate user experience needs into requirements and transform them into intuitive and engaging user interfaces. The position will contribute to creating and aligning user experience across a variety of platforms and devices. This individual should have the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to conceptualize ideas and implement compelling customer-focused solutions across all digital touch points
• Work through fast-paced iterations and feedback as requirements progress and prototypes increase in fidelity
• Motivate, inspire, and influence others in the organization to engage with design thinking and best UX practices
• Participates in identifying and defining strategic initiatives as well as supporting those efforts
• Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Experience leading UX design project work
• Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
• Experience designing for accessibility (WCAG, ADA, etc.)
• Experience working with UX researchers
• Experience working with agile development/product teams
• Experience working with modern design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC & Invision
• Strong familiarity with Human Interface Guidelines (iOS) and Material Design Guidelines (Android)
Hours & Work Schedule
• Hours per Week: 40
• Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:30 – 5:00