Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 1 year - temp to hire
Candidate should have held a variety of positions in business analysis, data analysis, Systems analysis, process analysis, applications coding, database development, SQL experience, have worked with the business to understand their process flows, translate this to technical specifications, should be able to diagram.
- Experience with Retirement Services is a plus
- location ideally is Springfield or someone that can get there a couple of days per week and then work in Boston
- AWS environment – They are in the cloud for data warehousing, databases, and code (nodeJS development)
- This is a SAFe® Agile and Kanban environment – anyone with Agile is a plus
- Committed, serious work ethic, team player able to function in a very fast paced and very busy collaborative environment.
- Matrixed into work cells that are agile teams. There can be context switching and require the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Comfortable dealing with Project Managers, technical architects, developers, senior leaders, etc.
- Strong/frenquent communication skills. Transparency is mandatory. Training others, learning continuous is imperative for success.
- Comfortable and able to succeed with remote workers.
- Laser focus on the object is key.
- They are looking for as much full stack and full function people as possible.
- Should be comfortable with remote work or with India or in Boston, Springfield, Enfield.