Program Office - Data Mechanic
- Be a data analyst in a talented team of program professionals
- Discover , gain exposure and develop relationship with all relevant departments, for sourcing the data
- Collect, check for anomalies and manage the raw data from various sources/tools.
- Should be able to rationally and systematically analyze the raw data, cleanse, transform and model into information useful for decision making (decisions made out of data fly through easily as compared to those decisions made based on opinions)
- Should be able to preemptively break data into its separate components for individual examination or merge into whole/one based on the requirement, and analyze to answer questions, test hypotheses or challenge theories.
- Be a team player in a team of creative professionals operating in a studio-style technical program office
- Act as pooled Program Office resource who performs CMDB data analysis and reporting
- Manage data initiatives within the projects and the program
- Support development of performance metrics