The manager is leaning more towards pure UI designers that have some UX with primary focus on being really good at Sketch and enjoy doing production work on a day to day.
Talented UI/UX Designers - must have Sketch experience
Candidates that know how research fuels design decisions
Can take user insights and incorporate in to design
Talking to stakeholders, looking at competitors
Looking for candidates to have 1 or more of the following experience:
1. Native Apps - iOS/Android re design
2. Desktop and mobile web redesign
3. Design System - build a component library in Sketch - very detail oriented and collaboration experience - unifying the look and feel across different platforms, write technical documentation
Can work a combination of onsite and remote
There are FTE opportunities for these roles
The User Experience (UX) Designer will work on the Digital Banking team to create best in class mobile and web experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for design and possess superior UX/UI skills. This individual should be able to translate user experience needs into requirements and transform them into intuitive and engaging user interfaces. This individual should have the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows and site maps in Sketch to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
- Work through fast-paced iterations and feedback as requirements progress and prototypes increase in fidelity
- Assist in user experience research and testing
- Have at least 5 years professional experience in the software/design/digital world
- Recent experience in UX roles ~ 5+ years
- Proven UX/UI experience with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- A broad understanding of mobile UI standards, usability, and practical experience in design and development of user interfaces for mobile applications.
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with UserTesting.com or USerZoom
Frontier Systems Consulting, Inc.