tools include: ITSM - HP Service Manager and Sailpoint. Training will be provided
Access provisioning, granting access to distributed systems i.e.: MF, VPN, Token, Access Money Manager
The Provisioning support analyst will be an active member of the Identity and access management (IAM) access provisioning team. IAM is a group within the corporate security and resilience (CS&R) organization. The IAM group provides subject manager expertise and associated security services to the business division across the enterprise.
Qualifications Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrated knowledge of multiple platforms is required (Mainframe, Unix, Exchange, AD, VPN, Distributed platforms, etc.) with advanced trouble-shooting and problem resolution skills.
• General understanding of industry standard risk management practices and core remediation strategies.
• Awareness of the Risk Management Cycle (Identify, Assess, Mitigate, Monitor, and Report)
• Demonstrated positive attitude and self-motivated approach to work
• Customer technical support experience to assist colleagues with user challenges.
• Training and mentoring experience to develop more junior members of staff.
• Demonstrated high quality of customer service • Strong written and verbal communication skills
Frontier Systems Consulting, Inc.