CONTRACTOR- ABC Senior Program Delivery Manager -
This is a senior level Program Manager role to lead the ABC (Anti-Bribery & Corruption) program at Client site. This is a global initiative level program overseen by Headquarters with the Chief Compliance Officer as the sponsor. This is a cross functional program and the resource will interact with various senior level stakeholders. They will be responsible for executing and leading the program. Need to have experience with ABC as Client is lacking expertise in this subject.
the Client may consider strong Program Managers with financial and compliance experience.
History of Project:
The Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) Program is a global program, led out of Paris, with significant impact across the Americas. The project kicked off in early 2019, with a significant amount of deliverables due for completion before the end of June, further deliverables through the end of this year and then implementation of some carry-over items will continue through 2020.
Primary responsibility includes driving all aspects of complex cross functional projects and programs aligned to industry leading PM practices. The PM must be comfortable building action plans from strategic requirements, challenging stakeholders on risk, plans and strategy, and adding value as an engaged member of the team.
Experience in financial services with a strong preference for Compliance background is preferred, specifically in Ant-Bribery & Corruption.
- Lead the successful & timely completion of programs to achieve business goals, including the identification and mitigation of risks that may impact successful program delivery
- Act as Senior Program Manager for fast paced programs and continuously ensure their alignment to change and transformation goals.
- Decision change and strategy of a program in collaboration with senior sponsors.
- Build strong relationships with program stakeholders.
- Build strong plans with appropriate level of detail to provide adequate transparency to all stakeholders.
- Lead an active Risk Management process
- Independently assess progress and risk and communicate clearly to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional conversations about progress, risk and strategy with all key stakeholders (often including Senior Management)
- Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across the organization
- Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports
- Guarantee compliance with program management procedures and tools.
- Technical proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead programs
- Ability to define and establish a program governance structure
- Knowledge of the roles of the three lines of defense.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Experience interfacing with Senior Management
- Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- 5+ years’ experience in successfully managing complex projects and programs
- At least 3 years’ experience in genuine Program Management during which one has successfully applied a structured approach (methodology) to the management, tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of concurrent, multiple financial services projects
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption Compliance experience is desired
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in financial services business.
- PMP Certification a plus