Duration: 3 - 7 Months Initially with possibility of extension and ALSO potential for converting to F/T
The User Experience (UX) Researcher (2 positions) will work on the Digital Banking team to research and design best in class digital experiences. The UX Researcher will be responsible for auditing existing experiences through observation, qualitative analysis and prototyping potential solutions.
- Planning research, writing interview protocols, and executing UI research through in-person and remote qualitative research to create a new understanding of user’s wants and needs for our new mobile applications.
- Analyze data from multiple qualitative insights including market research, voice of the customer feedback, and heuristic analysis to determine new connections and create recommendations for the optimization and enhancements of the UX.
- Communicate and present research insights to business and executive stakeholders to influence the short and long-term design and development roadmaps.
- Develop prototypes based on your research to inform stakeholders
- 3+ years in UX research experience; preferably within digital marketing
- UX design experience a plus, but not required
- Strong experience conducting usability studies. The ideal candidate will be able to create participant recruit screeners, moderator’s guides and final reports and corresponding UX recommendations
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience, deliverables and innovation across a broad range of methods
- Experience with UserTesting.com or USerZoom
- Experience with Agile Development strongly preferred