DBA - Oracle
Duration 12 months
Location: Johnston, RI
Looking for an Oracle DBA to join the database platform group
3-5 years in experience
financial services experience is a plus
Provisioning and following procedures
The bank currently has Oracle versions 11.x-12c
The team currently has 5 DBA's.
The contractor will be involved in building standards, net patterns, granting access, assisting current DBAs with cleanup.
This contractor will be trained to build new items to match current patterns, create logins, following governance & policies.
Other systems that the bank has includes: DB2, Neteeza, various flavors of Unix: (AIX, Redhat Linux, Solaris, and multiple appliances)
They are also looking for a SQL DBA
This position is responsible for providing second level support for the Citizens Distributed IT Security team. Escalation of issues and more technical aspects of the job are required by this resource. Extensive knowledge of Oracle Security is required to provide technical expertise to both the internal/external departments within the organization. Incumbent will be instrumental in the delivery of Distributed IT Security services that align with Technology Services direction.
• 5-7 years professional experience, preferably in a financial services environment
• Minimum of 5 years IT Risk or Information Security experience, preferably in a large corporate environment
• Well versed in Oracle security architecture
• Proven service and delivery capability / focus
• Proven experience with highly complex risk issues in a technology environment and appropriate mitigation strategies.
• Knowledgeable on the regulatory requirements that impact the business lines that TSA supports (i.e. GLBA, SOX, PCI)
• Clear understanding of CoBIT and ITIL Frameworks
• Proven ability to influence and gain trust at senior management levels in multi-cultural environments
• Ability to manage complex activities simultaneously to short timescales
• Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement
• Extensive knowledge of US regulatory requirements as they pertain to Distributed I Security
• Collaborate effectively with other technical teams to improve business processes
Frontier Systems Consulting, Inc.