Application Programmer Developer
Location: Johnston, RI
Duration: 12 months
• 2-3 years of Node.js development experience Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side login Implementing automated testing, unit tests and functional tests
Experience with enterprise architecture patterns Integration of data storage solutions like Mongo, Redis Implementation of security and data protection User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Demonstrated experience distributed REST API application development
• High level skills in Node, using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Express, Grunt, Lint, React Yeomen, etc.
• Experience with REST API Domain Driven Design
• Experience with Node.js and Python scripting tools. • Experience with working in an environment with a functioning CI/CD process.
• Experience interfacing with back-end applications SOAP, RESTful services, and JSON.
• Experience with Agile/Jira, Jenkins/Cobertura/PMD/FindBug.
• Some exposure with Wiremock, JUnit/Mockito/Assert4J, JMS/MQ, Functional Reactive/ Lambdas/Streams Some experience with implementing Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials: Bachelor’s degree or 10-15 years IT Experience in lieu of Degree Hours & Work Schedule Hours per Week: 40 Work Schedule: M-F
Frontier Systems Consulting, Inc.